GoPro Sports Camera Hero10
- 23MP GP2 Chip with Improved Performance
- 5.3K60/4K120/2.7K240 Video, 23MP Photos
- New Front Display/Rear Touchscreen
- Cloud Connected, 1080p Live Streaming
- Enhanced Low-Light Performance
- HyperSmooth 4.0 Image Stabilization
- 33' Waterproof without a Housing
- Time-Lapse & Night-Lapse, 8x Slo-Mo
- Built-In Flip-Out 2-Prong Mount
- 1720mAh Capacity Battery
- Updating their flagship action camera with a 23MP sensor and a new G2 chip design for enhanced functionality, the HERO10 Black from GoPro adds more speed, performance, touch control responsiveness, and higher frame rates, rounding out this full-featured action camera. This newest model provides high-detail 5.3K60, 4K120, and 2.7K240 video and 23MP photos with updated professional settings and practical functions from its predecessor, the HERO9.
The front display, which in the previous HERO model showed status information, is now larger at 1.4" and offers a live view, allowing you to frame shots for vlogging and similar uses. A new HyperSmooth 4.0 digital image stabilization with in-camera horizon leveling lets you produce even smoother, more stable videos without a gimbal. While still a full-on action camera, the HERO10 Black makes use of its immense feature set to also let you use it as a webcam and for 1080p Full HD live streaming, and it also automatically connect to the cloud, allowing your footage to be uploaded while you shoot when you have a GoPro subscription. It provides a comprehensive solution for all your action cam adventures and it maintains a robust design that's 33' waterproof without an external housing required. An optional dive housing can additionally be used to take the camera into much deeper waters.
While all these features already combine to offer a powerhouse system, the HERO10 Black is further complete with many other features carried over from previous versions of the camera, some of which have also been enhanced. The suite of Power Tools remains consistent, including HindSight, and when turned on, it allows you to record 30 seconds of video prior to your hitting the record button, ensuring you'll never miss that important unexpected moment at a sports game or other event. These include a large 2.3" rear touchscreen with touch zoom, raw photo, and audio capture, looping video, horizon leveling, data overlays, time-lapse and night-lapse, LiveBurst to capture 1.5 seconds before and after your shot, 8x slo-mo, a 100 Mb/s bit rate, three microphones with advanced wind noise reduction, Protune features with professional video and audio settings, 14 voice commands such as, "GoPro, take a photo", and much more.
The HERO10 Black has a built-in, flip-out 2-prong mount on the bottom, letting you easily attach it to a large series of mounting accessories available from GoPro for all your applications, whether extreme sports or live streaming to Facebook. Multiple optional add-on mods are offered, such as the Max Lens Mod, which allows you to add an ultrawide 155° angle of view to assist in HyperSmooth stabilization. With social media in mind, the camera also lets you switch into portrait mode to capture images in the format ideal for platforms such as Instagram. The battery for the HERO10 Black has the same, long-lasting 1720mAh capacity as the HERO9, allowing you to operate the camera for long periods on a single charge.